TXT300

kayloe

Hi all, removed the ducati coil and regulator off my 300 to check wiring to see if anything could aid / resolve the hot starting issues. I have come to refit the coil/ht but cant make my mind up which way round it went :( when i put the tank on it does not sit flat so something is not right. does it sit with the ht outlet pointing directly up or on its side?

many thanks Kay

Hello Kay,

The Ht coil sits with the HT lead on it's side.

The problem with the hot starting with Ducati ign on the GG is the ign sensor sir gap has to be set really close, 8 thou is fine. (Distance between the sensor and the flywheel.

Ta ta, PeterB.

Hello Kay,

The Ht coil sits with the HT lead on it's side.

The problem with the hot starting with Ducati ign on the GG is the ign sensor sir gap has to be set really close, 8 thou is fine. (Distance between the sensor and the flywheel.

Ta ta, PeterB.

many thanks

Hi,

Anyone got a under tank picture? i cant get it all to sit right then the tank is proud and now its starting to pull on the connectors. Its the ducati type please.

many thanks kay

Anyone help with this, struggling to get the coil and wiring back in place, tank sits proud all the time.If it sits on its side does the h.t wire exit at the bottom and wiring harness exit at the top?

many thanks