Newcastle UK Riders ;

mink_man

Hello,

I currently work and live in Heaton,Newcastle and i am looking to get back into my trials.I dont have a bike yet but i am very keen to start looking.

Just a few questions, I was wondering if there is anywhere close to practice legally in and around the Newcastle area.(i have access to a van)

Who is the nearest trials motor club to join to me?

Cheers

Hello,

I currently work and live in Heaton,Newcastle and i am looking to get back into my trials.I dont have a bike yet but i am very keen to start looking.

Just a few questions, I was wondering if there is anywhere close to practice legally in and around the Newcastle area.(i have access to a van)

Who is the nearest trials motor club to join to me?

Cheers

Hello,

There are plenty of clubs to join , Seaton Deleval ,Bedlington , not sure if Newcastle have one i know they have Trials on at some points throughout the year someone else may have and idea.

But alot of the Trials in this area are run (very well) by Consett District Motor Club so my choice would be for you to join them. Most of the trials that my son does are all over that area and i live in Cramlington.

Castleside have a Trial this weekend soo may be worth a look down if your avalible , it is all the same faces week in week out, soo you could maybe have a chat with a few people there.

As for places to practise well thats the problem everyone has , unfortunatly there isnt many LEGAL places , there is Warden Law which i think is near Sunderland and its about

Hello,

There are plenty of clubs to join , Seaton Deleval ,Bedlington , not sure if Newcastle have one i know they have Trials on at some points throughout the year someone else may have and idea.

But alot of the Trials in this area are run (very well) by Consett District Motor Club so my choice would be for you to join them. Most of the trials that my son does are all over that area and i live in Cramlington.

Castleside have a Trial this weekend soo may be worth a look down if your avalible , it is all the same faces week in week out, soo you could maybe have a chat with a few people there.

As for places to practise well thats the problem everyone has , unfortunatly there isnt many LEGAL places , there is Warden Law which i think is near Sunderland and its about

Thanks for the replies, looks like it will be the Consett Motor Club i will be joining when i get a bike sorted out :)

From what ive heard of Warden Law , it sounds good.I will go and have a visit one night after work to have a look.

It would be nice to find some trials riders that practice on a week night which would be ideal.

Looking for a bashed up winter project bike atm :)

Edited by 0307133123

Make sure you spend some of that bike budget on security.I've got a few non-trials mates (honest) from Heaton and they reckon keeping possession of any type of bike in Heaton is a problem. :(

Thanks for the heads up :) luckily already have something sorted (Y)