Trials Pc Game?

ausy300pro

Hope someone out there can help,

I am looking for any games that anyone knows of for pc, the only ones I know are the moto racer 3, which I have got, and the dougie game which I cant get.

Does anyone know of any other games, or how I can get hold of the dougie game .

thanks

Try the miniclip games at www.miniclip.com

They are not very big games but they are good to play, you can buy the full game from the website but i did download it once free but can't remember where from

Elasto Mania is good, MotoRacer 3 is...ok, I guess. Once you have mastered the basics you have mastered the game, its ok to waste half an hour or so, but thats about it.

I also have the Dougie Lampkin Challenge on my Nokia 6600, its a decent game...but the 'developed with Dougie Lampkin' is really nothing much to brag about.

Not much can be expected from it really for a Nokia/Hand held PC game, but...its alright to mess about on though your breaks at work.

If any trials game is discovered...never expect too much.

The lampkin game is available for pc... i have seen it on todotrial. But it baffles me why we haven't seen it in the uk on pc officially.  If dougie had a hand in it i take it that Jake would be involved... therefore why no british release, was it that bad?

The company in question has no distribution in this country. I'd sell it online and distribute (for a cut) :wall:

Thanks for the replies it would appear nothing much available as a game to run from pc just things on net (which are not usually very good quality) regarding the dougie game advertised on todo trial I e mailed g2f asking if they could help with supply of game I didn,t get a reply so that would appear to show how bothered they are about promoting it.

From the start head to the left then flip to face the other way and go flat out around the spiral until the apple comes into view. You then need to stop before you brain yourself and then go back to the start for the flag.

Best time 1:01:88 and I am sure there will now be a rash of messages with better times.

Visit www.ajs.asn.au and click on the Games button for this game and the Java Trials Game.