bbc bias?

totalshell

thats irony..

the item was skewed to reflect one viewpoint in a better light than the other. EVERY anti motorised viewpoint was expressed by a person whose name and title/ group was displayed as they spoke. this was certainly not the case for the pro's.

whilst mr craven spoke of the downside of illegal off road motorvehicles the film was of LEGALLy used vehicles.

not once was a vehicle or person shown acting illegally in/on a motor vehicle. the evidence that was presented of country side damaged by illegal off roading was a photograph of a muddy hill.

if the problem is so rife and such an issue how was the countrys largest broadcaster with 2200 full time journalists not able to spot / find/ film someone breaking the law. the bbc has enough journalists to put one in every tesco asda sainsburys and morrisons in the land and yet no one has ever filmed someone riding illegally off road?

i dont deny that it happens i dont deny that those anti have a very powerful lobby but the issue is small.. i could step out of my door tomorrow and stop dozens of illegal ramblers who by sheer weight of numbers are scaring the landscape but the chattering bbc would nt support that..