bike rack or trailer

bondy

hi again see you live in st helens im just in liverpool im from wigan dont worry i dont watch rubby or football like bullys tho :banana2:

Hi,

The cage nuts fit into pre drilled holes in the chassis and are slid in from the side, they stay in place when lifting the rack up and bolting onto it.

I welded some tabs onto the side of the nuts and poked them through from the side.....Very difficult trying to get everything to line up and not have them move when trying to put the bolt in.

The longer bolts will be for bolting the towball flange back on after you attach the rack on. The bolts need to be around 60mm longer than usual.

Andy.

Hi,

The cage nuts fit into pre drilled holes in the chassis and are slid in from the side, they stay in place when lifting the rack up and bolting onto it.

I welded some tabs onto the side of the nuts and poked them through from the side.....Very difficult trying to get everything to line up and not have them move when trying to put the bolt in.

The longer bolts will be for bolting the towball flange back on after you attach the rack on. The bolts need to be around 60mm longer than usual.

Andy.

cheers andy i wont be fitting the towbar myself ill be getting my rack end off jan so ill let you know how i go thanks :thumbup: