Front and Rear Springs

steam

If you really insist on riding naked please for safety sake at least wear boots and helmet

dont know where you live but its far to cold in the northern hemispere for that kind of malarky

ps ,post some pics

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone that reads this

If you really insist on riding naked please for safety sake at least wear boots and helmet

dont know where you live but its far to cold in the northern hemispere for that kind of malarky

ps ,post some pics

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone that reads this

Dont knock it till you've tried it !!

I made a similar topic to this a few days ago, I was shown this website Trick-Bits who appear to be able to get springs, it only says that he has a few sherco spring in stock, but as the page says nothing about manufacturer specifics etc I assume they can get them for any bike.

I myself will be after heavier springs for my bike when I get one, and its more than likely going to be a Rev 3 too, so let me know how you get on.

Adam

Ah, thats abit of a pain then, I spoke to my local trials dealer (Behind bars in Kenilworth, midlands) and they said that they would be able to source springs if i wanted them, so it might be worth speaking to you local dealer, or best bet would also be to speak to some moto X guys as I am aware that there are places that make custom springs for moto X and I am pretty sure that given the right sizes etc they could knock up some for a trials bike.

Adam