USA Trials Noob's

jersey

Helo All,

My mate & I bought a 2007 Beta Rev3 today. Our goal is to cross-train for enduro & dual-sport trail riding on our KTM 400's. I suspect we'll be adding trials comp's soon though. We'll share he bike. We'd be glad to hear from any trials riders in the New York City metro area, especially if you have a local riding area.

We're not afraid to travel. We haul our trail bikes from North Carolina to Rhode Island for opportunities. There's just enough room in the truck to tuck in the Rev3 along with the KTM EXC's.

Other than adding a slow turn throttle, we're good to go.

Cheers,

Glenn & Janet (aka "jersey")

1245684712_normal.jpg?1245684714

Edited by jersey

Hi ,

Contact Mike at http://www.tryalsshop.com/ , He will know all there is to know about trials in your area ,and offers riding classes too ... There is alot of riding in N.E.too .

But even if you just get the basic trials techniques down , You'll become a faster/smoother enduro rider ,and just a better all around rider.

And once you enter a trials event , you may never go back to enduros , The folks that ride trials (as a whole) are that great ! You'll find strangers wanting to help , and give you pointers on sections , It is just so much fun !!!

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

Hello Glenn and Janet,

Welcome to trials.

Check out www.newenglandtrials.org this is the web site for NETA. The schedule for the 2011 season And information for a novice school will be posted soon.

Steve Singer