TY250 FORK LENGTHS

owen

Hello

i need to get some TY250 forks as the pile of bits i bought did not have any, its a 1974 TY250 twinshock, does any one know the total length of the forks so i can try to find some off a TY or another bit OR is there a conversion from another model with or without yokes that i could use?

any help would be great, thanks

You could always fit yokes forks and front wheel off a Pinky or even an early Fantic mono etc. I do have a pair of TY twinshock yokes that have been machined out to 35mm to take a pair of OSSA, Bultaco, Montesa legs so you could do that also. The TY forks are not that good as std although some say they can be made to work but it's a lot of effort.

You could always fit yokes forks and front wheel off a Pinky or even an early Fantic mono etc. I do have a pair of TY twinshock yokes that have been machined out to 35mm to take a pair of OSSA, Bultaco, Montesa legs so you could do that also. The TY forks are not that good as std although some say they can be made to work but it's a lot of effort.

is that 35mm yokes that you are selling or just something i could do myself? im interested in gettting this project moving along