Engine stall when hitting by bashguard

lian

Hello everybody. Pls help me understand and find the reason...

When hitting obstacle by bashplate, bike become stalled at once! It may be just falling from rear wheel on bash, or just trying to exit from sitting on bash by pushing bike forward but come back to stone and making a little hit, did not not made exit to the end. Strange phenomenon :(

I fought it is carb, but it is ok when i checked it. Electric??

-----

A little prehistory:

I have Kokusan Digital System V2, and noticed one strange thing - when i touch connector that is worn on the commutator and press a little in some direction, bike working on idle, begin losing RPMs, when i stop pressing, it may gaing RPMs again, but may just stall :(

-----

So, after hitting an obstacle, i can not start bike with kickstarter, until..... i strongly press connector to commutator. After this 1-2 kicks and im riding again. Sad(

But commutator is not strongly attached to frame inside, so connection between commutator and connector does not must feel some hits and juggle... so maybe i am searching in a wrong place? But from other side, how describe that fact of pressing connector to commutator and made bike finally started after bashplate hit...?