2012 Gasgas Raga

gasserguy

Anyone know the following about the 2012 Raga?

What colour?

What engine sizes?

When is it due in the UK?

I have a 2012 280 Raga on order and it does make it interesting not knowing what its going to be- new rear suspension is all I know for sure. Beyond that I dont have a clue. The mention of color changes by Camberman was the first I heard. I am expecting mine in July. Keep those rumors coming!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the look of the picture of it in the Gas Gas UK advert on the back of the SSDT program it looks like a black frame, with new shock, new linkage, red triple clamps, white fork legs and a lot of S3 kit. Looks quite smart.

Oh and the advert says 2011 Raga replica

Spot on Billy. I've got pics but then found out they're not yet releases etc

Looks great, Beta 2011 colours but VERY swish.

So I was right about 2011 : )

I know what you mean about looking similar to the Beta- If you get on it and the kick starter is missing- you accidently got on the Beta next to it! :stoned:

I believe the 2012 info may have come from a respected dealer that had this on his site-

The Raga for this year will be referred to as a 2012 model and not a 2011 one. The 2011 will be skipped over for the 2012 instead. Since the factory

Supposedly Dougie and Brownie are using the new Reiger suspension on there current bikes at the SSDT. Im suprised SOMEONE hasn't taken any pictures of the rear of the bikes and posted them. Must be having too much fun watching the riding and drinking the single malt.

Hopefully all info will be forthcoming - SOON!

I know what you mean about looking similar to the Beta- If you get on it and the kick starter is missing- you accidently got on the Beta next to it! :stoned:

But remember ALL this is still just teaser info and we dont know anything for sure until the 'official' announcement is made from GasGas- I thought it came out about May 15th last year.

Notice that the sneak preview's top view had the left side photoshopped away like there was something they didnt want shown yet- must still be negotiating with S3 on the foot pegs! You gotta wonder if the all this is planned just for hype. Works on me!

Yea same here, my anticipation is growing... getting excited now :bouncy: like a kid at christmas

Still not sure theres enough about it to warrant the extra