Which van

metisse

I am looking to buy a new van and could do with some help from those with van experience.

My yard stick for a van is whether it will take a trials bike... although the lack of trials in France dictate this is really not a viable argument... However on that basis what is best overall small van , a Fiat cargo or a Ford Connect.

Cheers

I am looking to buy a new van and could do with some help from those with van experience.

My yard stick for a van is whether it will take a trials bike... although the lack of trials in France dictate this is really not a viable argument... However on that basis what is best overall small van , a Fiat cargo or a Ford Connect.

Cheers

I get to use a ford connect from work to transport my trials bike, it handles really well and is quite pokey (depends on which engine you get i suppose) and you can get two bikes in easily (think its the lwb version)

it does seem to be a little bit thirsty tho.

dont know about the fiat cargo never driven one

I think the "Cargo" van is known in the UK as the "Doblo". I have to admit I haven't seen many at trials, it is bigger than the Little Peugoet/Citroen van so should fit a bike in. The Connect should be ok as it is bigger than the Vauxhall/Opel Combo which easily takes a bike.