magneto

bondy

hi all ive fited a new eletronic ignition from bultaco uk. and im really at a loose end the thing is when i put the magneto on and tighten the nut up. the magneto locks up dosent do it when i put the old points back plate on. ive sent it back to bultaco uk. and they have tryed it they say theres nothing wrong with it. so i ask them to send it back. and im still having the same problem this is what i think is happening when i tighten the magneto nut up it looks to me as if its pushing on the back plat because the new ignition plate is much thicker than the old one or may be my magneto is to big the depth is about one and a half intches may be this is the problem can anybody help

Chris post some photo's and lets see if we can sort this ......

hi keigh know how do i put photos on hear is it free? are is there a fee? just got anougher 350 sherpa in good runing order.

hi keigh know how do i put photos on hear is it free? are is there a fee? just got anougher 350 sherpa in good runing order.

keigh ive put a diffrant magneto on and it gose on ok. the weird thing is its the same as the other one so happy days :banana2::banana2: