Exmoor 2011 Thanks

lee harris

Thanks again to Bill Hartnell and the other folk for a great weekend. The sections were different and mostly harder than the previous years and we loved it. Arni missed beating Ian by one mark...I hope he will come back next year.

Thanks to George and all the other helpers for marking out and also a thanks to the obersevers

Thanks to him upstairs for the weather!!

Edited by Lee Harris

Thanks again to Bill Hartnell and the other folk for a great weekend. The sections were different and mostly harder than the previous years and we loved it. Arni missed beating Ian by one mark...I hope he will come back next year.

Thanks to George and all the other helpers for marking out and also a thanks to the obersevers

Thanks to him upstairs for the weather!!

yeah , second that

Agree, thanks to Bill and all the officials for cracking trial. :thumbup:

Another thank you for a decission made by Team Fantic to not share rooms on the second night like in a Travel Lodge and myself being subjected to an impression of a Husqvarna two-stroke chainsaw having its carb tuned at 100db throughout the whole night. :stoned::stoned: