Back in the....saddle?

charliechitlins

Well...I've been away from trials for a few years, and my 11-year-old has a trail bike and I need to keep up with him...found a good deal on an '03 200 Pro that I'll pick up this Sunday.

I rode one a few years ago and REALLY liked it.

Anybody got one?

Any advice about it?

Well...I've been away from trials for a few years, and my 11-year-old has a trail bike and I need to keep up with him...found a good deal on an '03 200 Pro that I'll pick up this Sunday.

I rode one a few years ago and REALLY liked it.

Anybody got one?

Any advice about it?

Jeez, Charlie! Where have you been, you have not been out of toutch for that long!!!!

It is a Gasser, and takes a bit of love and attention, yet that little 200 will take you anywhre you want to go! :rolleyes:

Cope!

It's good to be back...click the link and see/hear where I've been.

Music completely took over my spare time for awhile...and the fact that I moved away from having trials heaven in my backyard and moved into the flatlands.

But the boy has a Honda 70 now and I can't wait to ride with him and hopefully he'll stop needing to sit down!

Such a shame that kids' trials bikes cost twice as much as trail bikes.

Yeah...I'm figuring on the GG being a little more fragile than the bulletproof '01 Sherco.

But the one time I rode one, it was so damn cool.

So easy to toss around.

Last time I rode regularly I was 42 and now I'm 49!

Still a kid compared to Stoodley, though!

Har!!

You out there, Jon, old pal?

sorry to stick my nose in Charlie but I thought I was unique being into blues /bands and trials.............. good for you.

sorry to dissapoint chewy, but there are more of us than you think, check out dr jj and beaver ( awesome bands !) from a would be drummer !

Hey Charlie, I've been neglecting trials and restoring old things to play music too. I play guitar and sing too...

Good to hear it Shawn!!

(did I spell your name right, or is it Sean?)

It would be cool to hear some recordings from musician/riders!

Cope!

It's good to be back...click the link and see/hear where I've been.

Music completely took over my spare time for awhile...and the fact that I moved away from having trials heaven in my backyard and moved into the flatlands.

But the boy has a Honda 70 now and I can't wait to ride with him and hopefully he'll stop needing to sit down!

Such a shame that kids' trials bikes cost twice as much as trail bikes.

Yeah...I'm figuring on the GG being a little more fragile than the bulletproof '01 Sherco.

But the one time I rode one, it was so damn cool.

So easy to toss around.

Last time I rode regularly I was 42 and now I'm 49!

Still a kid compared to Stoodley, though!

Har!!

You out there, Jon, old pal?

I heard that, Charlie.......No matter how hard you try, I'll always have 20 years on you....

Like an old buddy told me many years ago "Ya know Jon? Riding Trials is like smoking cigars or riding Ducati's, you may give them up for a while, but sooner or later, you'll be back". Welcome back.

Jon, older but not always wiser....

• 3 months later...

sorry to dissapoint chewy, but there are more of us than you think, check out dr jj and beaver ( awesome bands !) from a would be drummer !

Sorry for bouncing up such an old post, but had to comment this...

In Norway we have som vetaran trial riders who also play music - preferrable blues. We are called "The Trialers" :D

Not too well known though. Dont expect any Norwegian to have heard about it...

-Jan