Stolen Montesa 315R Ipswich

wherry

Well I seem to have become an unwilling member of this club, despite having a fairly mangy old Montesa. :crying:

Stolen, we think, last night (Tuesday 17th May) from near Ipswich.

1999 Montesa 315R

No. VTDMT03ADXE010727

Red front mudguard

Black rear mudguard

Brand new AJP front brake master cylinder

Rear brake lever tip held back against lever by 2 white cable ties

Hebo grips

Michelins F&R

Talon sprockets & Talon sticker on offside rear swing arm

Black frame protectors

For pics see my garage entry Here

If you can all keep an eye out that would be good.

So sorry to read this post - utter utter Bar-stewards !! tried to PM you but your box is full. Best of luck in finding it and if there is anything i can do to help, let me know. obviously i know the bike and will keep an eye out for you. Lets hope we can find it. I think there was a picture of you/the bike on the Vikings site from the last trial - worth posting it?

Choker - good luck !!

Caddabs

We don't care if it's mangey..it's your property not theirs.

I hope it turns up, you never know?....the police return some stolen property to my familys' business after being reported stolen 12 years ago!

Thanks guys. Yes it'll probably turn up seized somewhere close-by cos the fit-wucks are too thick to realise it needs some oil. Here's hoping an unfortunate experience overtakes them..... My bike does have a nasty streak and has developed a taste for human blood....as one of my mates will testify...

• 1 year later...

They need a good hiding, I too had a 99' montesa 315 stolen from a secure compound at the British F1 at Silverstone where I was doing a Show, I had three Montesa's there and they stole my Number 1 bike, it even had Marc Colomers Factory Rear wheel in it (without the metal beading) as I kept snapping spokes!! and that bike has never popped up over the last 13 years, i thought it might have done because it had so many special parts on it, I think it went into some foriegn motorhome and went abroad???

Sorry for the bad pic of the bike

-Finny

IMG_3418.jpg