Highland Classic 2 Day Trial

If the Alvie trial is "The Friendliest Classic Trial in Scotland" which i dont doubt it is. Then what is that other "Classic" Trial earlier this month then? :banana2::popcorn:

What Classic trial do you mean OTF, enlighten us, are you referring to a Pre65 or Classic trial down your way or what? Classic embodies both Pre65 and Twinshock classes in our case, different animal!

Big John

bike tick..all sorted with mrs tick.. only to twig when filling in entry is that its same weekend as no.1 daughters confirmation at church.. doh.. much un christian profanaties

Can you not change the date of her confirmationthingamyjig then?

Big John

What Classic trial do you mean OTF, enlighten us, are you referring to a Pre65 or Classic trial down your way or what? Classic embodies both Pre65 and Twinshock classes in our case, different animal!

Big John

Just trying to be amusing. Well it made me smile. I was refering to the Scottish two day pre65 but obviously like the yanks they dont do irony north of the wall. :popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly thats' it over for another year. I think that was the best one yet. Riders got a souvenir number plate, dated. A car sticker or two to take home, cheese and wine and soft drinks and some beer after they finished on both days.

Many thanks to those guys who travelled sucha distance to be at Alvie and enjoy "the Friendliest Classic Trial in Scotland".

I think the option to ride either Red (Hard) or Blue (Softer) route on Pre65 or twinshock was just right.

Keep a note in your diary for the 2012 edition!

Highland Classic Two-Day Trial 2012 - be there!

Big John

Sadly thats' it over for another year. I think that was the best one yet. Riders got a souvenir number plate, dated. A car sticker or two to take home, cheese and wine and soft drinks and some beer after they finished on both days.

Many thanks to those guys who travelled sucha distance to be at Alvie and enjoy "the Friendliest Classic Trial in Scotland".

I think the option to ride either Red (Hard) or Blue (Softer) route on Pre65 or twinshock was just right.

Keep a note in your diary for the 2012 edition!

Highland Classic Two-Day Trial 2012 - be there!

Big John

Any results ?

Any results ?

Yes, but I don't have the facility to post them here and our hard working secretary is back to his day job, I know that Chris Gascoine won his class, but you will have to wait for the rest to be posted later!

Big John