alloy tank

bondy

Never heard of any powdercoated gastanks this is a classical paint job IMHO, but why not, you can give it a try?? (But to get any decals under a second clear coat of paint will be dificult I believe???)

If a powdercoating is more heat durable then a good paint job, I am not sure. If you have any heat issues, (Haven't had this problem so far), then try heat reflecting self adhesive foil at places where you had that issue. I have done this to my sidepanels and airbox of my enduro bike. This protects very good against heat.

You find this foil here for example: heat protection foil

Looking like this:

2809_0.jpg

Never heard of any powdercoated gastanks this is a classical paint job IMHO, but why not, you can give it a try?? (But to get any decals under a second clear coat of paint will be dificult I believe???)

If a powdercoating is more heat durable then a good paint job, I am not sure. If you have any heat issues, (Haven't had this problem so far), then try heat reflecting self adhesive foil at places where you had that issue. I have done this to my sidepanels and airbox of my enduro bike. This protects very good against heat.

You find this foil here for example: heat protection foil

Looking like this:

2809_0.jpg

ok mate thanks for the addvice

heat protection on a bulto tank! scrab's topped the lot this time.

One should in life to learn something new every day, I think this is very important. I really do not respond to postings demotivating but today I'm doing it for my knowledge of the English language and to improve my conversation skills. I'am still learning here! Otherwise I ignore such demotivational posters for them I have lack of time.

Do you see the underside of the mounting screw from the fuel valve on the fuel tank? Probably not, unless you crawl around in the grass and look on it from the dog's perspective.

I have not written that the tank should be wrapped with the foil, because of me that can be made by Christo Vladimirov Javacheff. I would just place it where the bubbles occurred which only can be at the bottom of the fuel tanks for geometric reasons of the location of the exhaust.

Gasoline is highly flammable when strikes blow (for whatever reason) the color from the petrol tank for heat reasons would I (if only for purely health reasons) think about it.

@Nigel Dabster:

Again a day where i hopefully made ​​some little improvments in English conversation,

I know I am far away of beeing good.

BTW. just now the rain stopped here and the sun broke through.

Have a nice day!