Beta evo bolts loose

jasenz

Hi there just wondering your thoughts on getting the 2 arms that come off the frame that holds the mudguard and airbox welded or tacked there. After every ride both sides are loose and am getting sick of tightening them as i have the carbon frame protectors and have to come off everytime. Have even tried high strength loctite to no avail. I know if i get them welded there im gonna be in trouble if i bend one or break one. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Jase

I have no idea how tight have even got a ring spanner or piece of pipe on the allen ky for more leverage. Maybe the thread is getting stuffed on the frame maybe could get someone to do a helicoil?. Theres not even enough room on the other side to put a nut because of the airbox.

I have no idea how tight have even got a ring spanner or piece of pipe on the allen ky for more leverage. Maybe the thread is getting stuffed on the frame maybe could get someone to do a helicoil?. Theres not even enough room on the other side to put a nut because of the airbox.

Checking the threads for their condition is a good idea. I'm surprised that they loosen up after applying loctite. I think i used a box end wrench on the end of the allen key for more leverage when i tightend mine.