Hi all

mikef350

Hi all

I have been lurking on this site for a couple of months now,and after scrimping and saveing i have managed to buy this tidy 1997 beta techno from a local trials shop.I have a 1litre fuel mixing bottle that i would like to use to mix my fuel but me being a newbie iam not sure what ratios to use to a 1L of fuel?and how do i adjust the fork and shock settings to my size(6ft 1" 16.2stone) think thats about it for now.

Thanks in advance

Mike

23ramf6.jpg

Edited by mikef350

80ml of oil to 5lt of fuel. just buy a cheap (£1) measuring jug from the supermarket, and 5lts measured at the pump, its not an exact science.

suspension, just ride for a bit and make sure its not bottoming out anywhere.

welcome to trials, keep trying , you will love it.

Edited by paul w

I would tend to argue that pointe a bit, as many on here have learned that an 80:1 ratio of high quality full synthetic oil(from major suppliers) is quit sufficient for normal operation of the bikes, possibly excluding road trials and extreme running.

Many punters use as little as 100:1 ratio without issue!

So be friendly to your bike and the environment and use less! You do not want or need excess oil gunking up your pipes! Or spraying midges!

Do the math! 5L = 5000/80= 62.5ml of costly oil used.

This is not myth! We have used it for over a decade now! :thumbup: