Gas Gas Pro 125cc Any opinions?

smudger984

Hi

I have a 250 2009 gasser and thinking of getting a new bike, I have ridden a Beta 125 2011 and really liked it, how does the gasser 125 compare to this?, please dont start a build comparison, as I have had both in the past and think they are the same, what I really want to know is how the little gasser rides especially with an adult on it, does it grip? does it sometimes feel under powered? etc... and if anybody can compare the 250 2011 to 125 that would be good....

Thanks....

Thanks...

I had a Rev3 200 and to be honest dont think I would want another one although it was a 2004, just in my head really dont want to go back to 200, I either want a 125 or 250, the Beta 125 felt nothing like my rev3 200, the beta if you didnt know it was a 125 you couldnt really tell, so much torque and just wondered if the gasser was the same.

Cheers

why change from a 250 to 125 ?

Well I went on the beta 125 and find it had better grip, but only in the sense that I think the power comes in not so fierce as a 250, for example I tried it on a really steep bank where you went up it and then nearly stopped and then carried on, I did it on my gasser and after the stop I found it spun more the the 125, I have calmed my 250 down and since riding the 125 I have geared my bike down and that has made a big difference, to be honest I think I would still like a 2011 gasser 250, as it feels as light as the beta 125, but then Istarted thinking how light would a 125 gasser feel?.....