Evo handlebars

westygas270

Hi all got a 2011 beta evo and have been trialing on it few months now has anyone used handlebar risers on them? I am 6ft2 and seem to be to much over the front wheel one of my m8s has used them on his gas gas and seems good has anyone else used them thats tall ???

I'm 6'2 and have a 2011 Evo 4t stock bars and use the S3 rock pegs and the bike fits me really well.

Likewise, I am 6'2" on a 2011 Evo 250 2T with the S3 titanium pegs, and the bike fits spot on.

Westygas - What do you mean by "too much over the front wheel"?

You can roll the bars back in the mounts, to shift your weight back off the front wheel, and onto the pegs. You say you have only been "trialing on it a few months". Are you new to trials as a whole, or only new to the 2011 Beta?

dg Shannon nope not new to trials been riding for about 8 years, had 2010 evo and now have this 2011 a few months my 2010 seemed to fit perfect just seem to be to far forward going to move handlebars back a little tonight and see how it feels a just didnt know if taller people have had the same with thm? i spoke to my m8 and he put them on his and said feels better but his is a gasser and taller still jw if anyone had done it on evo.