China Made Trials Bikes!

sam

The Chinese are already making good trials bicycles (Echo, Zoo, etc). In fact most good bicycles come from China now. They are doing some pretty high end bikes-- titanium (with nice welds), carbon fiber, etc. Most of the marque name Italian makers are having some or all of the actual work done in China.

If there's a market for making trials bicycles there's a market for trials motorcycles. It's only a matter of time.

i had no idea echo and zoo were chinese. i think any new companies and countries in the trials industry would be great, and if they came up with something fresh, and origanal then it would be great for everybody.

o yer, lmao @marky gs commaent before

hewllo chaps, Iam living in france at the mo,in the french YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE(www.trial-magazine.com) for feb there was an article onatrials bike made inbrasil with an air cooled honda engine, mono with discs selling for3900 us dollers---check outwww.redondofreios.com.br

helmet :ph34r:

A mate of mine just got a Fribest 200cc 4 stroke trail bike last night and for 800 quid new you just can't beat it!

It may not be as competative as the origonal jap bike it was copied from, but for a first road bike or a field bike it is awesome.

there were some bad design faults ofcourse as you would expect but not too many realyy considering its price, andall could be fixed with a 'tap' of a rubber mallet.

oh, and it has hydraulic disk brakes front and rear and they work! And it has electric start which is pretty useful!

Edited by bob