Chads farm today.

grizz

We had a trial at Chads farm today.

The routes were all definitely ramped up for difficulty levels.

On the first section we did.... section 8 , because there were so many people, I did Yellow AND cleared it, then I did the red, which was a lot more complex.... and managed to fall off good and propper, smacking my knee and landing on my side.... below my hip, but above my thigh (no idea what that area is called) and by the time the day waqs over 5 hrs later it was quite sensitive.

The rest of the day was a stormer, and at one point, Chris, who we ride with sometimes, saw what I was doing, after I had invited him to do a 3foot tree stump uphill, and he refused. He commented to Jon and Pete that I seemed to have progressed a lot since the trial at Pett about 4 weeks ago.

Pete and Jon have done so much to increase my confidence,and Jon often calls me a "pussy" which gets me to do mad stuff.

All in all, another great day out on the bike, it felt sharper after the service we gave it last week.

Sorry, no pics, Tom is in Malta on holiday.

Pete and Jon have done so much to increase my confidence,and Jon often calls me a "pussy" which gets me to do mad stuff.

Sounds like you have the same type of friends I do. I go riding with Biffsgasgas and he gives me some of the same encouragement. I REALLY REALLY enjoy when I go riding with him. Not only does he give me that extra "push" to try something he is also willing to catch my bike for me when it goes bad. He will also video it all and laugh his head off at me as well. Great riding partner, everybody should ride with somebody like that.

We had a trial at Chads farm today.

The routes were all definitely ramped up for difficulty levels.

On the first section we did.... section 8 , because there were so many people, I did Yellow AND cleared it, then I did the red, which was a lot more complex.... and managed to fall off good and propper, smacking my knee and landing on my side.... below my hip, but above my thigh (no idea what that area is called) and by the time the day waqs over 5 hrs later it was quite sensitive.

The rest of the day was a stormer, and at one point, Chris, who we ride with sometimes, saw what I was doing, after I had invited him to do a 3foot tree stump uphill, and he refused. He commented to Jon and Pete that I seemed to have progressed a lot since the trial at Pett about 4 weeks ago.

All in all, another great day out on the bike, it felt sharper after the service we gave it last week.

Sorry, no pics, Tom is in Malta on holiday.

Chads was a good pratice trial, very tight in places,and with a lot of cambers, (some of the yellows where tight)i was suprised how many people turned out of all ages,

So the wings on the bottom of your shirt must of helped you get over that stump :D:D ..!!!!!!!!.

All in all a very good day out, should have more days at chads farm.

PIRATE

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I came back from a job interview and the first thing I tend to do is get out of the suit and tie, into shorts and T-Shirt.

The missus saw me getting changed and squaked at me "What's that ? "

I looked where she was pointing and realised that the fall at Chads farm on the red had come through.

Sorry for the sensitive amongst you.... what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

P1020870.jpg