New 2012 Models?

jtrials31

I guess I don't get it. They've announced the return of the 125 with pics and even a vid that I saw, but no info on the rest of the 2012 models? They are a little behind now, GG, Sherco, and Beta have all announced their new models. Anyone have any info?

maybe no 2012 model. seems that sherco is not trying to conquer the world with scorpa..

seriously. our importer is trying the whole year to get some merchandise like stickers, caps, flags and receive nothing.

Maybe, ours isn't pushing them like they used to either. A couple years back there was good support and even a pro rider riding for them, now it's gone back down again. Hopefully Scorpa's support will increase, I hate to see them go altogether.

RYP/Scorpa USA really do the best they can with Scorpa. They put a young rider on the 125 that was the top rider at the youth nationals. Brad (Ryan's partner) has a Scorpa for his own bike. Lately they've had all the Scorpa parts I've needed! Support doesn't get much better than that.

RYP/Scorpa USA really do the best they can with Scorpa. They put a young rider on the 125 that was the top rider at the youth nationals. Brad (Ryan's partner) has a Scorpa for his own bike. Lately they've had all the Scorpa parts I've needed! Support doesn't get much better than that.

Hey Chris, this is Jordan, and I do agree to some standard. Hunter is gonna be quite good in the future, I'm sure of it, so maybe he will stick with Scorpa and we'll have a pro on one again, not saying Brad and Ryan aren't doing an amazing job (which they are) but it has slacked off a bit since Will was the pro rider and we had Bo, Chase, and a few others riding them in the nats as well as Scorpa USA being run specifically by Mike Harker, splitting up the responsibilities of Brad.

Anyway, I'm eager to see what Scorpa does for 2012.

Hey Jordon,

I didn't notice where you from at first!

Anyways I wouldn't expect a big change for 2012. What I'm not sure is what Scorpa's/Sherco's marketing angle is with Scorpa. Personally I love the handling of the new bike! They kept the good traits of the old bike and fixed some of the bad. I'm just not sure if it will appeal to that many people since the basic design is now 10 years old. I'm very happy with my Scorpa, I just hope more people give it a chance.

Haha, yeah. I'm not expecting a huge change, but I agree somethings gonna be changed soon, so I'm eager to see if this is the year they go for a redesign. I personally love my Scorpa too, but one of the things I liked the most is/was the Yamaha engine. I am very glad they have continued with the Sherco motor though, which I consider to be about the next best thing out there.(Motor wise, although Betas are strong as well). But one of the things they need to look at doing is designing a new motor, that might shift the focus off them being second runner to Sherco and give their individuality back. I'm also not sure of their focus, who knows. They may not be producing the frames anymore as well, and just using the leftovers for a while till they redesign. Who knows really? But I have my belief that it will be great in the end.