Greetings from Michigan, USA!

sweersz

Hey guys! I figured I should properly introduce myself! My name is Zach and I'm an 18 year old college student. I picked up a trials bike last weekend simply because I wanted to get rid of my old fire fighter equipment and made a trade; the bike happened to be an old Beta. I am blown away by the torque of these things, it's amazing!

Anyways, thanks for the resources and advice to help get mine back on the rugged terrain! :biggrinsanta:

dsc08429e.jpg

dsc08815q.jpg

dsc08802u.jpg

dsc08822n.jpg

dsc08806v.jpg

Cheers!

Zach

Edited by sweersz

Hey guys! I figured I should properly introduce myself! My name is Zach and I'm an 18 year old college student. I picked up a trials bike last weekend simply because I wanted to get rid of my old fire fighter equipment and made a trade; the bike happened to be an old Beta. I am blown away by the torque of these things, it's amazing!

Anyways, thanks for the resources and advice to help get mine back on the rugged terrain! :biggrinsanta:

dsc08429e.jpg

dsc08815q.jpg

dsc08802u.jpg

dsc08822n.jpg

dsc08806v.jpg

Cheers!

Zach

Zach, hope you can give your bike a try a the upcoming Great Lakes event, Sept. 18th in Metamora, MI. Maybe you already have MOTA ties, but if not, all the information for the event is at www.motatrials.com.

Zach,

Welcome to the weird wonderful world of trials.

Don't forget must have AMA membership to compete, If you do not have a membership we have the forms necessary to sign up for it the day of the event.

Edited by ZIPPY

That event sounds awesome, thanks for the info. I would like to sign up in the future but right now I have too many problems with the bike that I need to get figured out. Plus, I have barely even ridden it and would look like a fool, haha!!! :banana2:

Plus, I have barely even ridden it and would look like a fool, haha!!! :banana2:

Many of us ride regularly and still look like fools. :banana2: So please don't let that stop you from riding our events in the future when the bike is ready. You can always just come out and spectate an event and see what we are all about. We have 3 more events this season, September 11, September 25 and October 2. Info at MOTA