2006 Scorpa SY250

baldilocks

My mate had his garage broken into on Weds night, one of four in his street to be turned over.

Thieves took a TTR 125 and a 2006 SY 250 Scorpa, they ditched the TTR up the road, probably as they couldnt get it to start without a key but the Scorpa is gone.

This guy has only just come back into trials and helped us mark out last weekends event, the bike is not insured.

Please contact me if your offered a 2006 model Scorpa

this bike has an in line stat between the cylinder head and radiator which is unusual on a scorpa and the sump guard has been drilled by the water pump and clutch cover, it also has a birkett modified water pump and the rear mudguard is cracked.

this is might seem too obvious but keep a close eye on the famous auction site, for the next few months as the bike changes hands and they become bored of it.

dont however search what we all know the bike is - search trail/field/fun pit bikes and perhaps yamaha as opposed to scorpa.

chances are if other garages were done the same night then it is more a random 'oh look we've found 2 off road bikes' as opposed to a 'we will hit the guy with the scorpa trials and yamaha trail bikes'

get looking for it yourself, illegal riding of these bikes gets up peoples noses and they are often keen to pass on info as to where things are being ridden.

....oh and if you see somebody on it up the local quarry rag them off it and take it back as in my experience a trials bike that has never been reg'd with the dvla is very hard for the police to prove as stolen unless red-handed as even a bona-fide sale would sometimes be in cash with no papers***personal opinion, in reality these are not nice people so be careful****

good luck, these stories make me sick

• 1 month later...