What Is This Honda 200?

sam

I will agree that it has one super ugly tank and seat combo!

But maybe this is the beggining of a war on who can come up with a affordable air cooled 4 stroke. I think its a good thing that people are producing different styled trials bikes!

Guest Villie

Hopefully you mean you want to buy the 4 tricks... not the top one!

I agree Sam an interesting view on affordable 4 strokes, probably true i reckon :)

In the world of the trial they do not proliferate fabricates of motos indeed, rather on the contrary, in the ultimos years they have disappeared mythical marks since they have been Fantic and Aprilia. Nevertheless, in this occasion we presented/displayed the news to you in our surprising opinion, because in Brazil somebody has had the initiative to construct one moto of trial destined to the inner market.

Evidently one is not, far from it, one moto of first ready level to compete with the European and Japanese manufacturers, is simply one moto very simple but with which trial can be done, the TR200.

Let us think that the idea is very good, because recycle a Deep motor of 4T and reforming a one chassis moto of enduro has been managed to do one moto of trial of low cost. This type of initiatives demonstrates that with imagination and talent one can be made moto of trial and could serve as example so that here in Europe, it cradles of this sport, can start up initiatives of this type.

TR 200 is one moto of trial frabricada by the company Redondo Freios from a Deep motor 125 cc 4 Times, that have been modified until obtaining a cubicaje of 200 cc..

In order to adapt this motor to the exigencies of the trial the race has reformed, diametro of the piston and the clutch. The change of marches is of 5 speeds. The suspensions front and back are of the Showa mark that also have been modified for specific use of trial. The front brake is of disc and the drum buttock. The rest of the components is "made in Brazil" except the neumaticos that are of the Mitas mark.

Transimision has been modified to the maximum to be able to obtain much power to low regime. The chassis is of carbon totally made by Redondo. The deposit of 2.5 liters is of aluminum and is located on the central column of the chassis.

The idea of the constructor has been to project this moto in order to spread to our sport in Brazil by means of one moto totally national, of reduced cost and cheap manutenci

we dont want trials to grow that much really or it will be like motocross and we will be banned from every where and it will cost an arm and a leg to ride;)

If you ask most people they dont even know what trials is but i bet they know what motocross or scrambling is.

James