SSDT Centenary Collectables

highland lassie

As most fans of the SSDT will already be aware, Edinburgh & District Motor Club are releasing two special editions to commemmorate one hundred years of the Scottish Six Days Trial.

The first is the long-awaited and much anticipated Six Days In May - MTBcut's take on the SSDT Centenary. We're expecting that to be ready for distribution around the end of this month and the launch will be announced on the SSDT website as soon as it is available.

The second is the Centenary book, and we can now confirm that "SSDT : The First Hundred Years" is now available to buy.

Read all about it and find out how to get your copy over on the SSDT website. The first run is limited to 300 copies, so make sure you order sooner rather than later if you don't want to miss out!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Book bit done Mairi and looking forward to wrapping it up for Mrs Wifes Krimbo, can't wait to see her face when she opens it :P Hopefully get the DVD in time as well just to add as a stocking filler! I know, I spoil that woman of mine :D

GJ :wacko:

Book arrived today Mairi, awesome. It's so good I've decided to keep it for myself and get Mrs Wife that new pressure washer she wants so much :rolleyes:

For all you SSDT fans out there, if you haven't ordered a copy yet do it now. You won't be disappointed :thumbup:

GJ :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

great book whens the dvd out ? :thumbup:

They're en route to me as we speak....but apparently cos I live in The Far North it will take an extra day's delivery :wall: so I won't have them until Monday or possibly Tuesday. Full details will be on www.ssdt.org as soon as the DVDs land, don't want to advertise them as available until I have them in my possession! It'll be the start of next week though, at some point!

At long last Edinburgh & District Motor Club are delighted to confirm that the much-anticipated Centenary DVD is now available!

Six Days in May is a fantastic documentary that follows the 2011 Centenary Trial whilst taking a nostalgic look back at the roots of the Scottish Six Days Trial. Shot and edited by Scotland

At long last Edinburgh & District Motor Club are delighted to confirm that the much-anticipated Centenary DVD is now available!

Six Days in May is a fantastic documentary that follows the 2011 Centenary Trial whilst taking a nostalgic look back at the roots of the Scottish Six Days Trial. Shot and edited by Scotland

We don't have that facility with our banking set up, but if international transfer is a problem drop me an email and we'll come up with a way around it for you. Seeing as it's you. :)

Right then, and thank you both. I need to get the one from Hird as well, so first I shall see if he can just order the one from HL(as I think he is not in delivery range) and then he can just post the two, he has the paypal. I am not conserned with saving the postage, but it does seem easier to just cover it all in one transaction.

If he cannot for some reason, I will get back , thanks again Gav and Mairi! :thumbup:

MC