Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK..changing things a LITTLE bit...heres a pic of my missus, on the trials coach's bike...having a lesson. Cant believe the coach is still smiling! :huh:

Perhaps he saying "that's the lesson over, there's the exit"

:ph34r:

Ian.

Too many one liners available, all of them borderline, so I'm going to go to bed instead.  :huh:

Changing the subject -

I was thinking along the same lines BS :ph34r:

don't think it's a good idea to post pics of the wife...I'd just have to grab hold of some passing fit bird with the old "excuse me love, got the time line" and click the piccy off. ;)

I was tempted to get a picture of Claudia Schiffer and use photoshop!!! But my missus will do.. she did pay for the bike after all.

lol just keep that clone tool under control lol. so is that stuff you use on your bike redily avalible for the public at a car shop? (them back street cheapo shops!)

Damn....Dabster..you beat me too it.

That 4RT has some pretty good safety devices eh!....the twin airbags are particularly impressive :ph34r:

colly...no..luckily the missus didnt take up trials properly...so I still get out of the house on my own of a SUnday!!