Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many one liners available, all of them borderline, so I'm going to go to bed instead. :ph34r:

Changing the subject - What do you use to get the bike that clean anyway Heath? Pro-clean or summat, or just elbow grease?

BT probably just get too much time off eh? :huh:

Hey Social Climber I used to have one of those! I bloody loved that bike and really regret selling it but at the time I decided to go road racing so it had to go!

How do you like it? Is she still a good runner? Are parts still readily available?

It's my first trials bike BA (well apart from a TY80 about 16 years ago.... Now THAT I wish I'd kept) But anyway, yeah I love it. Overweight, too snappy, but it's a conversation piece at trials, pulls like a train and at the mo', I'm the limiting factor on how my results go, so I'll hold onto it until my ability exceeds the bike's or whenever it falls to pieces...

Parts aren't too bad, birkett can get most stuff for the engine.

Is it the 240cc or the 280cc engine? Mine was the 240 and that pulled REALLY well! Heard the 280 was a beast!

Great bike thoand yours looks to be in pretty good order!

Hmmmm I may have to look out for another one just for old times sake??

Edited by BA Baraccus