2nd hand bikes

motomanandy

coming from mx and camt get used to all these trials bikes being covered in rust! every bike i saw seems to have poor build quality rusty bolts/spokes etc..

So it's not only me who finds build quality of trials bikes generally crap!

You pay for what you get with trials bikes! there are some decent bikes out there but take some finding.Just keep looking and dont buy the first one that comes buy as you may regret it and end up having to spend another small fortune sorting it out!

Cheers for the replys,

ive been looking at gasgas/sherco/scorpa/beta 2502t 2005 my

I must have seen every pig out there im not expecting new condition bikes for this price/year just reasonably tidyand as described in the add.

I cant bare another shopping trip with the wife sundays are for riding i need a bike fast before i loose my mind completly!

Thanks ill have a look at the Montesa,from past experience you cant go wrong with a honda. :thumbup:

Cheers for the replys,

ive been looking at gasgas/sherco/scorpa/beta 2502t 2005 my

I must have seen every pig out there im not expecting new condition bikes for this price/year just reasonably tidyand as described in the add.

I cant bare another shopping trip with the wife sundays are for riding i need a bike fast before i loose my mind completly!

Thanks ill have a look at the Montesa,from past experience you cant go wrong with a honda. :thumbup:

I managed to find a very low hour monty 315r 2003 in someones wood shed,still on original tyres etc.. defo worth the wait!