Hello from Indiana!

cjherring

Hi, I'm Jason from Indiana, just becoming interested in trials motorcycles and the mad skills this kind of riding can develop. I'm looking to pick up a good used older trials bike when funds become more available and set up a course at my house when its to muddy to ride my enduro loop or when the enduro loop gets old. I used to ride with a guy that had a gas gas dealership and will lean that way on a purchase but right now I am clueless to brands, performance, and parts availability. I'm pretty sure my skill level initially doesn't warrrant the cost of the newest technology. Anyways, good riding to all, Jason

Oh yeah here's some youtube of my enduro loop

Hi, I'm Jason from Indiana, just becoming interested in trials motorcycles and the mad skills this kind of riding can develop. I'm looking to pick up a good used older trials bike when funds become more available and set up a course at my house when its to muddy to ride my enduro loop or when the enduro loop gets old. I used to ride with a guy that had a gas gas dealership and will lean that way on a purchase but right now I am clueless to brands, performance, and parts availability. I'm pretty sure my skill level initially doesn't warrrant the cost of the newest technology. Anyways, good riding to all, Jason

Oh yeah here's some youtube of my enduro loop

Welcome! Try to find a decent bike and you will enjoy! Within the Gassers, I would stick with about '06 up! There are lots of other options though! :thumbup:

Hi Jason, Welcome to the world of Trials. There are many great brands available to you, however, if you choose the Sherco brand, you will be able to buy part and accessories directly from a 6 time national champion. Ryan Young products is out of Kentucky and can help you on any level. They are courteous and really well stocked, a Sherco brand Trials bike is worth a look. Good Luck :icon_salut:

Welcome Jason!

Looks like you also have a good area to practice with your Trials bike when you get it. You'll find you will be faster around your Enduro loop after you develop some Trials skills. A bunch of the Extreme Enduro riders have cut their teeth in Trials, such as David Knight, Taddy Blazusiac, Graham Jarvis, Doug Lampkin, Wayne Braybrook etc.

Cheers.

Jon