Last Trial Of The Season

ringo

The ATA will be hosting the final round of this season's events at Reed Valley this Sunday. Plonkers will be hosting the final party of the points series and it will not be one to be missed.

Rather than wait until next season, I've decided to compete on my new Gas Gas. I opted for the Raga replica due to the lighter weight. I have noticed that the extra strength I've had to use to maneuver the trustworthy Montesa around has given me much more endurance when riding the Gasser therefore I'm able to maintain higher energy levels through the end of the trial. My intense training up here in Big Bear has also helped increase my endurance. I will give a full report on Monday.

Ishy,

You can't imagine me being in any other club could you? Plonkers not only puts on raging BBQ, rock exploding firepit, live music and good times parties for our events but we've had to step up and create the same scenario on Saturday nights wherein the other clubs have been too busy knitting their doylies for finisher pins on Sunday.

Steve,

I'll make a report with it's own topic just for you Dude! I'll get some pics posted in there as well. Just give me a minute.