TTT/Arrow guard

motomofo1

Many Thanks!

I guess my only concern now is whether this will work with my application. After looking online, it appears that there are two versions of this pipe, which are shaped slightly different from one another. I have my fingers crossed!

Many Thanks!

I guess my only concern now is whether this will work with my application. After looking online, it appears that there are two versions of this pipe, which are shaped slightly different from one another. I have my fingers crossed!

Which shape of pipe have you got? There is another protector available for the new pipe (Same as pictured below),I'd Imagine you will be able to get it from Bosi offroad.

The reason why there is a new pipe for the 2T's is that the older one rubs on the engine mounting bolt on the 2011-12 bikes, I have the older style pipe and was fine on the 2010 Beta, But I had to modify it to fit onto the 2011 bike.

Which one have you got out of the two?

post-6577-0-59055100-1323285697.jpg

post-6577-0-52087000-1323286317.jpg

Edited by BenBeta23

Mine is just like the one in the top picture. Hopefully I can get my hands on a guard like that one. Great information, thanks again for all of your help!

You best bet is to give Michele at Bosi Offroad an email, You will find his email address on Bosi's website, Send him that picture and he will most probably be able to get you one.

Which shape of pipe have you got? There is another protector available for the new pipe (Same as pictured below),I'd Imagine you will be able to get it from Bosi offroad.

The reason why there is a new pipe for the 2T's is that the older one rubs on the engine mounting bolt on the 2011-12 bikes, I have the older style pipe and was fine on the 2010 Beta, But I had to modify it to fit onto the 2011 bike.

Which one have you got out of the two?

What king of modification did you do to the pipe to make it fit to the 2011 bike ?

Get hold of it and give it a tweak , plus fit a button headed bolt to the head/ engine mount job done better than buying a new front pipe !!

Exactly what I did, Replaced original engine mount bolt with a countersunk one.

Edited by BenBeta23