Hello from Hertfordshire

dandanj

Hello to all....

after many years of restoring and driving Series Land Rovers, I have reduced my ownership to one only and have spent most of the raised funds on buying a BSA C15 for me and a TY80 Whitehawk for my son. I plan to get out and about and teach my son how to ride, although its been 20 years since I last had a trials bike!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :kerstsmiley:

Dan

Hello to all....

after many years of restoring and driving Series Land Rovers, I have reduced my ownership to one only and have spent most of the raised funds on buying a BSA C15 for me and a TY80 Whitehawk for my son. I plan to get out and about and teach my son how to ride, although its been 20 years since I last had a trials bike!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :kerstsmiley:

Dan

hi, you can go to berkhamstead or milton keynes for legal practice.

Ahh yes I know puckeridge I'm only down the road in Hoddesdon. I've joined the Hemel Hempstead club and I'm soon going to join to ride over poles wood which is near

Onger/Brentwood only 30 mins from me. I only started mid part of last year so still

Loads to learn.

Andy

Ahh yes I know puckeridge I'm only down the road in Hoddesdon. I've joined the Hemel Hempstead club and I'm soon going to join to ride over poles wood which is near

Onger/Brentwood only 30 mins from me. I only started mid part of last year so still

Loads to learn.

Andy

Small world! I know Hoddesdon well, used to live in Lord Street for a few months. I also work the Ongar/Brentwood area, right in to Rainham.

Not sure where to join really, I'm keen to get going though. I plan to carry out a bit of local 'getting used to the bike' at a friends farm. I need to get my sons TY80 sorted first, so he can join me. Not been on a bike for years!