04 Raga replacement parts

mruss5891

Hey, new to forum, new to trials!!

i have bought myself a Gas Gas 300 txt pro Raga Rep 2 weeks ago, unfortunately haven't being able to ride it properly yet though!!

Had a lot of bother starting bike both when cold & hot, i know these bikes are hard to start but this was really difficult!

Decided to investigate further, checked a few things, before finding problem i am looking for help here!

Was checking pick-up sensor gap, and decided to take flywheel off to check everything was okay in behind. To find Magnets in flywheel smashed and been glued back in, some of them had come loose again.

So i have a few questions i'm hoping some-one can help me with......

I cant find a specific spec/parts list for the 04 raga, i have read in a few places it is equivalent to the 05 txt pro, Can any-one tell me if it is identical? will parts from 05 280/300 pro fit my bike?

Thanks for any help

Hope every-one has had a good christmas!! :madnoel: This problem spoilt mine slightly. :angry:

Marc

400 quid.. bargain! ...Oh Plus Vat!!£480 quid.. so 10 flywheels = 1 bike. Thats barmy! what does a bike cost in bits then 50k?

I'd expect your importer to know.. You could try GG UK, but the USA Gasgas.com site is pretty useful too.

I'd expect that you could fit quite a few of the pro flywheels, but then they have probably changed the stuff over the years depending which was the cheapest!!!

Edited by Rosey

Think i might be speaking to the previous owner for selling a bike in that state,unless it was cheap.Someone bodged it to flog it by the sound of things.I'd be inclined to give it a good check over before spending the money on a new flywheel.Often older bikes cost too much to sort out with spares costing what they do.Sorry to sound pessimistic,but seen people caught out in the past like this