Brake Pad suggestions

mb4807

Need to replace the front pads in my 2008 270 Rev 3. Just wondered what people find works well? I'm more interested in effectiveness and feel than logevity and I know there are organic pads, sintered pads and a few choices. What do most people go for? Many thanks.

I have always used Galfers myself, Brilliant pads in my opinion, The compound of the pad is a little softer, Which makes the performance of the brakes fantastic, They have a great feel at the lever as well, Goldfren pads in my opinion are total rubbish, The compound of the pad is to hard, & they squeal like mad.

Galfers everytime!

I have always used Galfers myself, Brilliant pads in my opinion, The compound of the pad is a little softer, Which makes the performance of the brakes fantastic, They have a great feel at the lever as well, Goldfren pads in my opinion are total rubbish, The compound of the pad is to hard, & they squeal like mad.

Galfers everytime!

Many thanks. I'll get some on order. I've heard good things about them for road bikes too.

Galfers everytime!

you normally change your bike before the pads wear out or the chain needs adjusting.

galfers are good, but don't last so long, goldfren or apico are a harder pad and seem to wear the disc more, they all seem to stop as good as each other. i used to be a galfer only man but after struggling to find them tried the other and have been swayed.

Edited by Chris Morris