South Birmingham

beta_uk

Just spoke to Tim Fairbrother to ask for a ride in the trial on Sunday as the enduro I was riding in has been cancelled. He said rider lists went out yesterday so you should have it by tomorrow.

That really was a cracking trial and the South Birmingham team deserve a big pat on the back. To set 20 sections of such a challenging and varied nature and then alter or reverse most of them for the second lap to provide even further variation was a considerable achievement. All the more so when the land has been used before which can make it difficult to see beyond the easy option of previously used sections. The sections were dual route too, so it had to work on both courses.

The new sections and the variations on those previously used went down very well with the group I was riding around with and I only heard positive comments. With the promise of more land being opened up in the future, there is the potential of it being even better next time.

Well done Tim, Steve and Co. Excellent days riding.

Yeah great trial, well done the Birmingham lot :P always greet you with a smile..fair play to them.

Got to be one of the best venues around too, our local club sec did ask Tim if we could hold a trial there once or twice a year but no go I'm afriad.

Shame, it's only on my door step :rolleyes: I can see where he's coming from ............ hope all this Defra crap don't mess it up up for everyone, it might end up that clubs will have to share ground in the end (if there's any ground left!) :(