Whoah There Nelly!

ginger_ninja54

my 95 250 contact is fitted with a rear brake pedal that i'm finding difficult to find sometimes!

its the 'older' flat, solid style, with serrations on the top of it.

not only do i miss it quite consistently(!), but due to it being ally, over the years, the serrations have lost their edge and the sole of my boot slips on it too.

i have noticed on newer models, they have a 2-piece pedal. what i would call 'conventional', with the end piece sprung to move on its pivot axis.

now... a. will this fit my bike?

b. what bike(s) do i need one off?

c. where do i get one? (BVM? or anyone got one? or know of one being broken for spares?)

p.s. have looked at bending mine out, but there's no room. only other option, is weld or bolt a slightly bigger,grippier plate to the current one.

I used to have a 1990 bike i think it was last of the Air cooled (white bike) and we had to make one for mine we tried loads of different ones but im not sure wether they changed upto your s , Everyone one we had wouldnt fit on the inside of the frame and give us enough room for the piston to go up and down into the master cylinder.

Ah well Some one will have the answer , but i suppose all info helps Really.

:(;):D:D:D

now...  a. will this fit my bike?

b. what bike(s) do i need one off?

c. where do i get one? (BVM? or anyone got one? or know of one  being broken for spares?)

p.s. have looked at bending mine out, but there's no room. only other option, is weld or bolt a slightly bigger,grippier plate to the current one.

a. Dunno :(

b. the Pro

c. Stock wise, just fone GasgasUK. Chances are if you fone ur dealer, they will not hav 1 and will need to get it off GasgasUK anyways ;)

p.s. give it a whirl! you never no (Till it falls off) :D