Header Pipe For Evo

bazzab

I have not tried one, but friends who have them like them. Honestly in my opinion, the best upgrade you can make to your Beta for the $$$ is V-Force reeds. if you cannot get them where you are, PM me and I can send you the info!

steve

Thanks Steve for the info, will have a look at them.

Baz

HI, I recently bought the Arrow/Bosi header pipe that uses the stock silencer. I rode it today for the 2nd time. I makes the bike more tractable, slower revving, and hooks up better, at the cost of high end power. If you run at low RPM's much of the time I think it's a nice upgrade, but it does flatten out. I think it will be good in sections and a bit of a drawback on trails. The quality and fit of the Arrow is outstanding as well.

http://www.bosioffroad.it/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=60&category_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=252〈=it&vmcchk=1&Itemid=252

I have the S3 pipe and like it. Makes it smoother & more torque on low end. Doesn't have the hit when revved up like the stock pipe. A little louder exhaust note, but not much. Had to use some sealer at the joint to the silencer to get a good seal, despite using new o-rings. I recommend it.