Sherco 2007 125 ?

paul_stuart

Hi picking up my sherco 2007 125 shortly and am wondering is there any things I should do after every ride etc also are they good any issues etc?

Nice bike! Don't wash it without bunging the air filter hole. Other hints and tips abound within these threads. Read a bit on and you will find most anything you need in fairly recent posts!

Cheers,

MC :thumbup:

Hi picking up my sherco 2007 125 shortly and am wondering is there any things I should do after every ride etc also are they good any issues etc?

I would suggest taking the rear suspension linkage and rear brake pedal apart to clean and grease them. They need maintenance periodically and without knowin when it was last done - I would do the job before I rode it much.

Hi, I also bought a 2007 Sherco 125 late last year and I recon its a great machine. It has a 200 barrel etc, fitted and a flat slide carby. I went through the bike in every area [and searched this forum for all the clues and info], thanks to all the members for all the help. I did this mainly due to the bike being really cheep, and I wondered why. I had not ridden trials for 20 years prior to 2011 and I was 50 at the time of retirement and thought I was past it....not! I have even won a gold medal in our local 'C' grade. The others must have had a bad day,but the bike really looks after me, I love it.

Cheers TaffE