Achtung! Important!

Andy

I plan on carrying out an upgrade of the Membership System in use on TC over the next couple of weeks to bring it in line with the forums.

The latest version of the Membership System is a complete rewrite and, because passwords are stored encrypted, they can't be migrated.

What will happen after the upgrade is that everyone will have to reset their password (it can be to the same password as you currently use, that doesn't matter). It just has to get into the new system correctly.

To prepare for this it's very important that your registered email address on the forums is correct as the password reset procedure will involve you clicking on a link in an email. You won't be able to do that if the email never gets to you.

To check this, click on your username in the very top bar then "My Settings" and then "Email & Password". If it's wrong or out of date then please make sure you update it.

You don't need to do anything more at this point. More info will follow.

If anybody has problems doing this, such as "email address already in use", either PM me or email trialscentral AT trialscentral.com and I'll update your profile.

• 1 month later...