4Rt Front Brake

scott_king

Hey Guys;

The front brake on my bike keeps sticking meaning that the wheel wont turn freely. I have took the calliper apart and cleaning up the internals but it appears one of the pistons is still not fully returning. I have ordered a brake service kit (pistons and seals) that I am going to install before the weekend.

Does anyone have any tips or things I should be aware of when putting it all back together? Also what is the most effective way to bleed the brake afterwards?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by scott_king

hi there i have just had the same thing with my 4rt the new pistons did not fit well at all and the seals where not great i think they must have been on the shelf a long time i ended up getting a new front brake and putting it on (never paid for it) but when it came to bleeding it just take your time i back bleaded it and front then when you think you have done it do it some more and when you no you have done it for sure do it some more again now my brake is sh*t hot love it. good luck