Gas Gas Mechanic In West Lothian?

bony_toe

Is it just spares or some one to look after the Gas Gas If you are going to the trial at gala on Sunday there should be one of the parts suppliers there But if you want to contact me through tc ok I do not repair other people bikes I have enough of my own to look after There is dealer that may not appear on the web sites

Hi Naichuff, I'm just looking for someone to service the bike,I'm clueless when it comes to engines and i just got the 300 Raga and i think there's something not quite right about the electrics on it.I used to get C&J Wilson in Uphall to do my 280 pro but they've now closed. I wont be at the gala trial as i've got no transport for my bike at the moment so until i get a bike rack from Dave Cooper i can't take my bike anywhere.Somebody told me somewhere in Dunfermline does Gas Gas servicing but i cant find a name for them.

Thats what i'm trying to do. NeilH...The only bikeshop i've ever used is now closed. So i'm asking for some recommendations.

You can have Bob the Builder or Saddam Hussein look after your bike if you want to,that's your look-out.I would rather have someone who has worked on Gas Gas bikes and has the right tools to do the spanner work on mine.