Newbie Form Scotland.

keith74

Hi just joined the forum after having a great day out at Bob Macgregor Trials Academy.1st time on a trails bike and had a great time so now looking to get my own and have some fun on it.Looking forward to joining in the forum and having some fun.

Now a boring wee bit about me. :hyper:

Started riding motorcross bikes at the age of 14 but after 3 years on them got told to keep off them as i had done so much damage to my knees they couldnt withstand the jumps anymore.Then at the age of 18 i got my road licence and have been riding on the road for the past 6 years getting faster and faster so at the beginging of this year i took the plunge and started track racing on a CBR600F and have been enjoying it but need something to keep me fit and for a bit of fun so im selling my road bike to fund buying a trial bike.Cant wait to spend some nights mucking around on the trials bike and falling off. :D :D

Cheers.

Welcome aboard,did a few season's MX myself and still have the pins.

Stick to the trials,takes a while to get the hang of it but a good scene.

Just get out and have fun.

Cheers.

P.S If you want a race Ian Duffus and Jimmy Storrar are in our club.

Edited by Breagh

Welcome Keith, hope you're either at or heading to Fort William this weekend? Trials Heaven for the next week!

GJ :wacko:

Yip heading up on thursday after work for the friday and saturday action.Will be graet to watch them all in action.

• Like 1