04 Scorpa Info

lastplacebrad

Hi all , i have sold my 03 pro and purchased an 04 SY250 ,

What g/box oil do i use , how much (it says 700ml on cases)

Do they prefer any kind of 2t

Where do i need to be with my suspension settings approx as i think a big lad has owned it previously , i only weigh 10 stones drippin wet !

Anything untoward to watch out for .....

cheers , Brad :unsure:

Silkolene Light gear box oil will surfice . Seems like you have taken a step backwards on the bike front although im sure you have a good reason for doing so.

As for things to watch out for, keep an eye on the front engine mounting bolt which runs through the frame and engine. Prone to snapping but many do not realise it has happened.

Unless he has altered it i would only advise you soften it a bit as it will give you less lift or bounce.

Also advise that you drill and tap a hole in the bottom of the carb drain bolt. Then run a tube out of it with a plug in the end because if you get water in it at a trial you'll be up ****s creek. :unsure:

Happy Riding m8

Guest coflet

What you must bear in mind is the scorpa sy dosnt run on normal petrol it actually runs on diesel, if you want to know anything about scorpas speak tp Bri (scorpamadman) he has totally destroyed a 2004 sy in one year!!!!!!! :unsure:

hello feller`s. scorpa`s are ace will be buying another :D [after this one`s packed in] well done brad about time u had a decent ride. and to pete the bike had been riden thats all[to death] lol....... and the comment about it being diesel. at least mine starts when up camp........lol. cheers :unsure:

Guest coflet

Hey brad saw your new scorpa today at birdies hes drained the tank and put some fresh diesel in it , it now runs perfectly just like a massey ferguson !!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: