Trialsworld Magazine

legs

stop rubbing it in............. I still can't find one!!! Been in every shop in Weston now working in Exeter and Torquay all this week and still can't find one!!!!

Anyone in these areas let me know what shop has them in stock ?????

There's loads here in Newton Abbot mate :D

three shops selling them :unsure:

I'm pretty impresed with the mag and even though I had high expectations of it, it still managed to come out better than i thought it would.

And were well chuffer with are advert to it looks ver plush :hl:

Yep they got both trialsworld and T&mx . Got my copy tonight its very good from the looks of things but have only skimmed through it to see what was in it , i will give it a better read later on or tommorrow when i have some spare time.. :unsure:

Did anyone subscribe and get the freebee?

I just gotta wiat 'till September. At school there is a list you put your name and magazine/newspaper(s) of your choice on, then you will receive it for the rest of the academic year! Looks like it'll be TMX,Trialsworld, nd maybe dirtbike rider as well! A-levels, who cares!

(PS been looking eveywherea nd still not found either DBR or Tworld!)

Pete.

Yeh just get on your bike and go with your mates even if its just down the road better than unloading your bikes all the time .

Now that would be good just imagine walking out your door , getting on your bike and riding off down the road to do some trials :huh:

Guest Ady Witting

I think it will last untill the end of this year, i think its good and fantastic, i have entered the compition.

Has anyone in the North East spotted Tommy Nixon and Brian Hollis pictured (on different pages) in Trialsworld ?

Could be a new feature, spot someone you know in Trialsworld !

John.

got mine over a week ago (Newcastle under Lyme - staffs), spotted it by chance, it wasn't with the other bike mags

as for opinions, it didn't really do it for me personally, same TMX/DBR style and while the columns were good it seamed (again) very much a northern mag .......

will await with bated breath the new TBM with the supplement ....

rabie (southern, shandy drinking, fairy) :huh: