Gerald Simpson Memorial Trial

wetfeet

Here's a tip, don't take thousands of pics from the same place, move around, choose a different section. Make it a rule never to take more than 8 from the same place, otherwise, they have plenty of action. Pity about the objectionable advertising linked to the site you are using.

Cheers Hilary i take you said on board, the site i use is a free site so will always come with adverts,so all i can say is sorry about the adds but i normally tell folk to watch using the slideshow function as there are no adverts

as for moving about and getting to other sections god i wish i could, but i unfortunately i was diagnosed with a thing called COPD a couple of years back and now have to pick sections i can actually walk to,as my breathing is not as it was, and as you well know trials are not the easiest things walk to round even when you are in good health, i always try to get at least one picture of every rider and if that means i have to stay at one section then so be it

the section i saw you ride was a real killer for me to get too, and it took me a good 45 min to get back to my car with a lot of stops and lots of goes on my inhaler. I will try in future to walk around the section and get shots from other angles i had not really thought about this before so thanks for pointing it out, if no one tells me where i am going wrong i cant rectify the problem

i hope you had a good day and hope to see you again at a trial in the near future

neil sturgeon

Edited by wetfeet

Excellent

Thanks for taking the trouble to post. Staying at one section does have one advantage - seeing how the muddy bank deteriorates after a few riders exit the river. Also interesting to see how much grip some people seem to get... front wheel vertical!!!

Also I have a question, and remember I haven't ridden for 40 years...

Why do riders ride with one finger on the clutch please...? :unsure: