Cheap Clutch Plates On Ebay

yamty

My clutch is slipping on my 250 mono, and there seems to me no more adjustment i can make so i suspect the clutch friction plates are worn out. i have seen these plates on ebay for £25 about half the price of any others ive seen http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220994976060?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1328wt_1037 does anyone know if they will be any use?

Cheers Lewis

springs might be weak.

I bought some YZ plates, I am thinking EBC brand, 10 years ago, because they were quite a bit cheaper. There was an extra plate in the set, the YZ use one more.

Seemed to work, but were more grabby. Not a good characteristic for trials. I suspect it was because the goal for motocross was good solid lockup and not slipping under high power conditions and ability to slip or modulate was not a high priority.

Would I do it again? Honestly can't recall how greabby they were, just that it was noticeable. Or maybe it was justme. I like the smooth slippy clutch, not the new style quick lockup. Maybe try different fluids.