Sherco 3.2

becker

hello webmonkey

I have checked my 320 and I have taken a pic of the problem area and it looks as if the factory has fixed this problem in production now as my 320 has been chamfered and rounded off in production. hope you get your bike up and running asap

johnny sherco

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honda RS,

Maybe the Sherco guys are willing to discuss their bikes,? both good and bad points. I believe these forums were set up to be used as a worldwide discussion about "THE BIKES" Why do people have to add their negative comments,into what probably doesn`t even affect them, as they ride another brand.

By putting negative comments about a brand ,all your doing is to stop people ,who may have a problem with their bike from asking questions,for the fear of criticism. All your doing is damaging this site ,and eventually the sport we all live for. Hell the sport struggles enough as it is, without white anting from it`s own riders.

IF YOU`VE GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

ShercoH :D

Webmonkey,

My post was definately aimed at Honda RS. I agree with John, just don`t see the point in negative comment about brands, for no apparent reason. Could be a case of" Sherco Envy" bit of that going round lately.

ShercoH :D

Edited by Howard Wallace

Buying a brand new bike like the 4RT or 4T (which are basically prototype's) takes some balls!. My 4T wasnt cheap and you know your going to get some problems. Through these forums and by some good groundwork from my dealer.. these are getting sorted and can only be good for the future development for these bikes. After riding my 4T for the first time I knew straight away that through thick and thin this was the bike for me and whatever it takes Im sticking with it. Other people make get similar experiences with other bikes I dont know. But when the 06 version comes out, it will be a much improved bike because.. the likes of us who have bought one and helped sort the problems, have given Sherco & the dealers the necessary feedback to make it better.. Now isnt that what this sport is all about! Whatever machine you buy! :D

Edited by Webmonkey

All we need now is PERCE to throw in some of his "wise" words and well have a full house :D (only joking slaphead!)

Fair play to you guys who do buy the first model of any machine, and I really do like the Sherco (waiting to have a go on Webmonkeys when it ain't broke down :D ).

RS is a Honda fan through and through, just as Ishy and co Sherco fans, it's a free country and all that.

I myself like the Hondas but the tech stuff is a bit OTT for me, so I can see me going for a Sherco, I just would like my investment to be sorted before I buy it...not alot to ask for when your spending 4K on anything.

The little niggles would be enough to put me off a machine.......not slagging it off, just my two cents....... we'll see what 06 brings before I blag the local TSB.

and I really do like the Sherco (waiting to have a go on Webmonkeys when it ain't broke down  :D ).

Shes running sweet at the moment thankyou

Dont know when Ill see ya next but by the look of ya.. u gonna need to upgrade to summit with more power to pull that lard ass around :D

Edited by Webmonkey

and I really do like the Sherco (waiting to have a go on Webmonkeys when it ain't broke down  :) ).

Shes running sweet at the moment thankyou

Dont know when Ill see ya next but by the look of ya.. u gonna need to upgrade to summit with more power to pull that lard ass around :D

A slap head & a lard a***, life hasn't been kind to you has it Marky?

There but for the grace of God go I :D

Come on Perce, I thought you'd come back with something better than that :)

Nice one BS :D

webmonkey: east tiger, less of the lard a***, slaphead!! I can see some of Perce's sense of humor rubbing off on you if your not carefull :D

QUOTE HARRY ENFIELD: " I'm a Yorkshire man, I say what I like and I bloody well like what I say"

Just read this from the article on this site about the interview with Albert Cabestany

Have you tested the Sherco 4T? Do you see yourself competing on it in the future?

After the world round that was held in Tarragona I took one for a very short 5 minute ride, I just rode it around to get a feel for the bike. Later we decided that I should give the bike a thorough test and see where it was in comparison to my 2T. We took a stock bike and installed a set of "Cabestany" handlebars and my suspensions on it and took it where we had trained a couple of weeks prior on my 2T. We finished up the day with a smile on our face. On 95% of the sections I was able to surpass my performance over my 2T.

That is amazing, 5 minutes test ride then straight into a series of sections and 95% better then the 2T he has been riding for some time now.. :D

Cant wait to see what he does when he is riding one next year.!

yes i have ridden one :D

why on the defence ? i have made no comment on what my opinion is.

you assume i think its crap :D

but is a works rider going to say that his teams new baby is not up to scratch? you decide!